What Qualifications Do You Need For Pursuing Diploma In Management?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a management program that can only be pursued on completion of graduation and is devised to equip the students with innovative thinking, managerial abilities and necessary practical skills so that they can face and overcome the challenges of the corporate world as well as manage evolving market dynamics across the world. This PGDM course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), which is under Ministry of Human Resource Development, a Central Government body and council for controlling and approving Technical and Management education. PGDM course equip students with diverse global perspective along with multiple transferable skills, including the knowledge of business functions like Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Analytics, Operations and Organizational Behavior etc.
- You must be comfortable with numbers for you to be able to interpret business and financial data as well as research
- With your problem solving capability, you must be able to handle complex & unpredictable issues.
- With your persuasive communication skills, you must be able to earn convey your ideas effectively to stakeholders and earn their support
- You must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with your organizational & multi-tasking capabilities. You must achieve high ROI with better handling of resources.
- You must display the ability to undertake fast and well informed decisions
- You must be Self reliant and proficient to take initiatives.
- You must employ strong networking skills so as to team-up with diverse teams from varied disciplines
- Aspiring candidates must have completed their 12th class from any stream from a recognised school/board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- In class 12th, aspirants must have English as a compulsory subject
- Candidates must be graduates from a recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in any discipline.
- Students in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply, however they must be able to share the proof of completion of their graduation degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the time of admission to PG program.
- Eligible students are to appear in an entrance test. Students clearing the entrance test with the required aggregate of marks will be eligible for group discussion and personal interview round.
- Students clearing the entrance, group discussion and interview round are eligible for admission.
You must enroll into a college that ensures the following to its students:
- The management course must be Industry-oriented and should be recognised by AICTE
- The college must empower the students to come up with innovative strategies so as to make an impact on the corporate world.
- The college must inspire students to gain experiential learning along with diverse perspective of varied industries.
- The college must offer startup support program for budding entrepreneurs by offering financial support along with academic guidance
- The college must ensure that students gain exposure through internships along with interactions with interaction with CEOs and industry experts who impart wisdom in not only running, but also transforming businesses. The students must be involved with live projects so that they get used to handling people as well as issues.
- The college must ensure global perspective for students through regular interaction with faculty from partner global universities.
- The electives offered by college during its two year industry oriented program must include:
- “Entrepreneurship, Start-up and Family Business”
- “Digital Business & E-commerce”
- “Business Analytics & Data Science”
- “Marketing & Communication”.